Fw: Fashion & Costume Conference, "ENDYESTHAI" (To Dress), Athens April 9-11, 2010, Benaki Museum

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009
      --- On Sun, 10/18/09, Marlen Mouliou <mmouliou@...> wrote:

      From: Marlen Mouliou <mmouliou@...>
      Subject: Fashion & Costume Conference, "ENDYESTHAI" (To Dress), Athens April 9-11, 2010, Benaki Museum
      To: Tara@...
      Date: Sunday, October 18, 2009, 11:52 AM

      On the Fashion & Costume Conference

      “ENDYESTHAI” (To Dress)

      Historical, sociological and methodological
      approaches

      April 9-11, 2010, Benaki Museum – Pireos Street Annexe

      We would like to inform everyone who has already
      expressed interest

      in attending our forthcoming Fashion & Costume
      Conference,

      as well as those who are still considering the
      possibility,

      that the conference website is now available.

      You can visit it at  http://www.costume.gr/conference/indexen.html

      We hope that you can find there useful information and answers
      to any inquiries you may have.

      Of course, you can always contact me (mmouliou@...)  for more
      clarifications

      and certainly for submissions of paper proposals or/and
      registration forms.

      On behalf of the Organizing Committee,

      we look forward to welcoming you in Athens.

      Sincerely yours,

      Marlen Mouliou

      Conference Co-ordinator

      P Before
      printing this e-mail, think! You’ll be spending paper and ink. Protect the
      environment.

      This message
      is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary,
      or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error,
      please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
      use of the email by you is prohibited.