Six Wives of Henry VIII and Elizabethan costumes available

  • laurapulak
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2009
      I recently created costumes for the Six Wives of Henry VIII, Henry himself, Lady Jane Grey, and Queen Mary for a one-day reenactment.

      All outfits were modeled on their most famous portraits, and their wax figures in Madame Tussaud's in London. Each outfit comes with undergarments, hats, and all of the jewelry in the portraits.

      Please e-mail me if you have any interest in these. I have sizes from Size 6 to a Size 22.

      Thanks!
      Laura Ulak
    • laurapulak
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2009
        I'm sorry, I did not include the photos previously. They are here:
        http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/sixwivesofhenryviii/

        Listings are here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6387988

        Thank you.
        Laura Ulak

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "laurapulak" <laurapulak@...> wrote:

        > I recently created costumes for the Six Wives of Henry VIII, Henry himself, Lady Jane Grey, and Queen Mary for a one-day reenactment.
        >
        > All outfits were modeled on their most famous portraits, and their wax figures in Madame Tussaud's in London. Each outfit comes with undergarments, hats, and all of the jewelry in the portraits.
        >
        > Please e-mail me if you have any interest in these. I have sizes from Size 6 to a Size 22.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Laura Ulak

      • Patricia Rohrbach
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2009
          beautiful work,fun to see. I bet it took you a long time to make them all. I am working on The Producers at this time so many costumes.Thank you for sharing and I know where to come if I need this period.
          Pat
          It is so much easer to love what you have than to yearn for what you think is missing.