RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Need help-old lady breasts

  • Terry Dunlop
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2009
      That is a wonderful idea! Thanks.

      Terry Dunlop

      Love is a promise, love is a souvenir,
      once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
      ~John Lennon

      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      From: ar11@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 10:54:50 -0400
      Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Need help-old lady breasts

      I was lucky enough to find plastic pellets from a plastics recycling
      company to use for this kind of thing. The pellets can withstand
      sweat and laundry. They gave me two buckets full of them, so I have
      enough for eons of washable weighted body augmentation!

      Anne Redish
      Department of Drama,
      Queen's University,
      Kingston, Ontario
      613-533-6000 x75359
      483-3245 cell
      ar11@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2009
        They sell small plastic pellets for use in beanbags and such at Joanns.

        Sylvia Rognstad
        www.ezzyworld.com