Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Need help-old lady breasts

  • Cat Devereaux
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
      >> I need to make a young thin girl have old lady saggy breasts. Does
      anyone know how to make the saggy droopy rice-filled boobies that were
      used for Carol Burnett?

      Rice filled sacks built on a sturdy bra base. Heavy knit gives a bit
      more bounce. Filled enough so that the lady's own shape doesn't cause
      double bumps. Make sure the bra or sack edge is sealed so that she
      doesn't sweat into it. If show is long enough this is going to need
      washing... bags need to snap out, to wash or empty. (You've lots of
      options there.)

      -Cat-
    • Anne Redish
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2009
        I was lucky enough to find plastic pellets from a plastics recycling
        company to use for this kind of thing. The pellets can withstand
        sweat and laundry. They gave me two buckets full of them, so I have
        enough for eons of washable weighted body augmentation!

        Anne Redish
        Department of Drama,
        Queen's University,
        Kingston, Ontario
        613-533-6000 x75359
        483-3245 cell
        ar11@...
      • Terry Dunlop
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2009
          That is a wonderful idea! Thanks.

          Terry Dunlop

          Love is a promise, love is a souvenir,
          once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
          ~John Lennon

          To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2009
            They sell small plastic pellets for use in beanbags and such at Joanns.

            Sylvia Rognstad
            www.ezzyworld.com