Need help-old lady breasts

  • teeaaadee
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
      I need to make a young thin girl have old lady saggy breasts. Does anyone know how to make the saggy droopy rice-filled boobies that were used for Carol Burnett?

      Thanks
      Terry
    • Cat Devereaux
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
        >> I need to make a young thin girl have old lady saggy breasts. Does
        anyone know how to make the saggy droopy rice-filled boobies that were
        used for Carol Burnett?

        Rice filled sacks built on a sturdy bra base. Heavy knit gives a bit
        more bounce. Filled enough so that the lady's own shape doesn't cause
        double bumps. Make sure the bra or sack edge is sealed so that she
        doesn't sweat into it. If show is long enough this is going to need
        washing... bags need to snap out, to wash or empty. (You've lots of
        options there.)

        -Cat-
      • Anne Redish
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2009
          I was lucky enough to find plastic pellets from a plastics recycling
          company to use for this kind of thing. The pellets can withstand
          sweat and laundry. They gave me two buckets full of them, so I have
          enough for eons of washable weighted body augmentation!

          Anne Redish
          Department of Drama,
          Queen's University,
          Kingston, Ontario
          613-533-6000 x75359
          483-3245 cell
          ar11@...
        • Terry Dunlop
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2009
            That is a wonderful idea! Thanks.

            Terry Dunlop

            Love is a promise, love is a souvenir,
            once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
            ~John Lennon

            To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2009
              They sell small plastic pellets for use in beanbags and such at Joanns.

              Sylvia Rognstad
              www.ezzyworld.com