I think it's tudor

  • gsbse1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009
      I'm looking for instructions on how to make those ruffly collars the stiff looking ones.
      My daughter wants to be the traditional Mother Goose and she is wearing a green dress a sort of witch hat and the dress has that ruffly collar and cuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
      SAM
    • Paula McWhirter-Buck
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2009
        here's where martha stewart made them out of coffee filters...
        http://www.marthastewart.com/article/8-no-sew-costumes-coffee-filter-godmother?autonomy_kw=coffee%20filter%20collar

        I'm looking for instructions on how to make those ruffly collars the stiff looking ones.

        My daughter wants to be the traditional Mother Goose and she is wearing a green dress a sort of witch hat and the dress has that ruffly collar and cuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

        SAM

      • geneiak
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
          google "ruff pattern" and you may come up with something