Japanese "trousers"

  • sistasuzi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2002
      Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for a pair of
      Japanese "Kendo" trousers, the kind that wraps around. I do not need
      the back plate, as I plan to wear them in summer instead of long
      skirts. I should add I'm in England, but would buy a pattern in
      America if only I could find one! Past Patterns(?)used to have one
      but no longer does. Does anyone have a copy of that they would be
      willing to sell me?
      Suzi
    • judycat@prodigy.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2002
        >Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for a pair
        of
        >Japanese "Kendo" trousers, the kind that wraps
        around.

        What about Folkwear?
        http://www.folkwear.com/Pattern/CollectionsPatternDispl
        ay.asp?SectionKey=131861&BookKey=148051

        Judy

        judycat@...
        http://pages.prodigy.net/judycat/index.html
        Colonial Spinning Bee photos:
        http://pages.prodigy.net/judycat/_wsn/page3.html
      • sistasuzi
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2002
          Thank you Judy, but they had problems with their pattern and are
          looking to have it re-designed. Currently they do not carry the
          trousers pattern I need.
          Suzi
        • Contessa
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 26, 2002
            i'm not sure if it's what your looking for, but maybe it;ll help
            contessa

            http://www.gloriousfabrics.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=clothpatte
            rn

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 26, 2002