Distressing Call and Workshop

  • thecostumersmanifesto
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 11:12 PM
      Free Distressing Workshop, and Workcall: Saturday October 3rd 2009 I will be distressing the costumes for DVC's upcoming musical, Urinetown. Costumers who wish to learn distressing skills can come at 11am to the DVC Performing Arts Center (in Pleasant Hill, CA) scene shop loading dock & drama picnic area area and get instruction in both permanent and reversible distressing skills and tools. Students are encouraged to stay after the workshop and help us distress the costumes for the show. Wear painting clothes and if possible bring heavy work gloves. Go to http://distressing costumes.com and click on "Events" to get links with directions to DVC, and a Map of Campus. The site also has other useful info on distressing. We will be located at the back loading dock of the PAC (Performing Arts Center). Please note we at DVC are happy to accept any donations of used spray bottles.