stains

  • Patricia Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2009
      I need to have wine stains on 2 evening dresses but I don't want them to be germinate ,help please

      It is so much easer to love what you have than to yearn for what you think is missing.

    • Sylvia Rognstad
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21, 2009
        Germinate? Can't you use dye?

        Sylvia Rognstad
        www.ezzyworld.com

        On Sep 21, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Patricia Rohrbach wrote:

        > I need to have wine stains on 2 evening dresses but I don't want
        > them to be germinate ,help please
        >
        > It is so much easer to love what you have than to yearn for what
        > you think is missing.

      • Kathryn Parke
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 21, 2009
          Forgive my ignorance, but what does "germinate" mean in this context?

          ________________________________
          On Sep 21, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Patricia Rohrbach wrote:

          > I need to have wine stains on 2 evening dresses but I don't want
          > them to be germinate ,help please
          >
          > It is so much easer to love what you have than to yearn for what
          > you think is missing.

        • PatR
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 21, 2009
            So sorry I am new at this I did not mean germinate I wanted to say permanent. I need to sain up 2 evening dresses with a wine looking stain and I want to be able to remove them.how to do this is my question.
          • Patricia Rohrbach
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 21, 2009
              I meant to say permanent not germinate sooo sorry.

              It is so much easer to love what you have than to yearn for what you think is missing.

              On Sep 21, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Patricia Rohrbach wrote:

              > I need to have wine stains on 2 evening dresses but I don't want
              > them to be germinate ,help please
              >
              > It is so much easer to love what you have than to yearn for what
              > you think is missing.

            • Patricia Rohrbach
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 21, 2009
                so sorry I wanted to say permanent
                It is so much easer to love what you have than to yearn for what you think is missing.

                Forgive my ignorance, but what does "germinate" mean in this context?

                ________________________________
                On Sep 21, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Patricia Rohrbach wrote:

                > I need to have wine stains on 2 evening dresses but I don't want
                > them to be germinate ,help please
                >
                > It is so much easer to love what you have than to yearn for what
                > you think is missing.

              • Paula McWhirter-Buck
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 21, 2009
                  when i did this for THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE...i created a panel for the dress with the stain.  in  my case, of course, the panel was added during the performance.  but it could be added for your run and removed after?
                  just a thought.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 21, 2009
                    Thank you I will think about that