RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] COSTUME STOCK FOR SALE

  • Carin JACOBS
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
      Yes, come by and take a look. Let me know when you are available. The warehouse is in Garden Grove; Valley View St. right off the 405 or 22 fwy. I have someone coming on Monday already, so you should try to come soon if possible.

      Thanks for your interest,

      Carin
      www.CarinJacobsCostumeDesign.com
      562-547-9276 cell

      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      From: Bellejoie@...
      Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 02:07:36 -0400
      Subject: Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] COSTUME STOCK FOR SALE

      Awesome! I am near you. Maybe I can come by and take a look or do you have pics?

      Laura

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
        Try The Village Hat Shop in Long Beach.

        To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
        From: Bellejoie@...
        Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 02:13:51 -0400
        Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Newbie

        Hi there,

        I joined the group about a month ago but haven't been online much lately to post my intro. I'm Laura. I live in Orange County, Ca with the Fam. I love,love designing and making costumes. I mostly make Princessy type costumes as I have a kids event biz. I have costumed a few shows for our local theater. I am not the best at sewing but it looks good from the outside, ha ha. I basically taught myself how to sew after paying waaayy too much for a simple costume. It's a good time.

        Right now I am going to surprise my friend and get him Dr. Alan Grant's hat from Jurassic Park. He is a major JP fan and has been looking for that hat everywhere. He's been a great friend to us. My question is....

        Do any of you know where I can get a replica or find someone who makes hats?

        Can't wait to get more involved with the group

        Thanks

        Laura