COSTUME STOCK FOR SALE

  • carin_jacobs
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
      I have 1000's of costumes that I have used in shows over the last 13 years of costuming dramas, musicals, live stage shows, etc. I have everything from vintage womens and mens, period (Greek - 1900), showgirls, Chorus Line Tux's, clowns, uniforms,....you name it, I have it! I have whole shows ready to go (Urinetown, Chorus Line, Hairspray, Barnum, Grease, Bye Bye Birdie, Gypsy, etc.) I have tons of accessories...hats, shoes, jewelry, hand props, etc.

      I want someone to BUY IT ALL! Make me an offer....
      I am in the Los Angeles/Orange County area. Come and take a look.

      Contact me if you are interested.

      Carin 562-547-9276
    • Bellejoie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2009
        Awesome! I am near you. Maybe I can come by and take a look or do you have pics?

        Laura

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2009
          Hi there,

          I joined the group about a month ago but haven't been online much lately to post my intro. I'm Laura. I live in Orange County, Ca with the Fam. I love,love designing and making costumes. I mostly make Princessy type costumes as I have a kids event biz. I have costumed a few shows for our local theater. I am not the best at sewing but it looks good from the outside, ha ha. I basically taught myself how to sew after paying waaayy too much for a simple costume. It's a good time.

          Right now I am going to surprise my friend and get him Dr. Alan Grant's hat from Jurassic Park. He is a major JP fan and has been looking for that hat everywhere. He's been a great friend to us. My question is....

          Do any of you know where I can get a replica or find someone who makes hats?

          Can't wait to get more involved with the group

          Thanks

          Laura

        • Carin JACOBS
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2009
            Yes, come by and take a look. Let me know when you are available. The warehouse is in Garden Grove; Valley View St. right off the 405 or 22 fwy. I have someone coming on Monday already, so you should try to come soon if possible.

            Thanks for your interest,

            Carin
            www.CarinJacobsCostumeDesign.com
            562-547-9276 cell