Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] First Victorian

  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2009
      I'm looking for a source for aglets (aka, aigullettes, cording points).? The only one I've found so far was in England and considering the exchange rate, the cost would be close to $1 each, not counting shipping.? I need a fairly large supply, so I'm hoping to find a better deal...or even a source in this country.? Can anyone help?

      Thanks

      Donna

      .

    • Vagabond_Aero