Re: Am I missing something?

  • darkling2b
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2009
      Thanks for responding. I think it is going to have to be something along those lines, but I am afraid it's going to make odd looking baby doll pj's!

      Turns out that it won't be the actor herself releasing whatever the mechanism is as she will be clinging to a revolving door, so her hands won't be free. I think this would also mean that it will be a little difficult for the whoever is trying to release the fabric as only her back will be accessible. I guess all I can do is build a prototype and see how it goes.