Re: Anyone going to Cost. College this year want to visit the Edison?

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
      I was thinking we could meet up in the Airtel bar on friday at 8 when the GBACG folks are congregating, and then carpool to the Edison. I have made maps to hand out, so we can recruit if possible. I am also open to going on either wednesday or thursday if anyone cares to do so. I hope to be at the airtel on friday by 6pm and will hang in the lobby once I'm moved into my room. Ditto for thursday after the FIDM tour.

      ---Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer Diablo Valley College
      Personal Website- The Costumer's Manifesto at http://costumes.org
      Buy my DVD-Rom Teaching series on Theatrical Makeup at http://www.theatricaldesign.com/makeup/