F/S Vintage Acme Mannequin size A.

  • Diana Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2009
      Hi-

      I have an adjustable Acme sewing mannequin/dress form with iron adjustable
      stand.
      email for pictures and info if interested.
      $50.00 plus shipping. (I don't really know what that will cost- I'm guessing
      about 15 to 20 dollars judging what I have seen on ebay.)

      Also- if anyone has the old touch and sew machines I have some accessories I'm
      selling off as well.- cams- circular stitcher and other itms.
      if interested email for info.

      I am cross posting this in case you see it on any other group.
      Thanks,
      Diana