pattern for ladies Zouave jacket

  • lljonline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 7:18 PM
      Some years ago (at least 10) I made a ladies Zouave jacket from a commercial pattern. It's several years and moves later and I find that I no longer have the pattern. In looking online, I do not think it's the Period Impressions pattern. Mine closes at the neck and has full bell sleeves but does not stop at the waist, instead flaring out. I honestly cannot remember if I altered the pattern to create that effect. Is anyone aware of another Zouave jacket pattern? Perhaps it's a discontinued pattern.