lights for globes

  • Connie Ables
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2009
      The book lights came from dollar tree.  Extremely lite weight, because they were LED.  And I used a good stabilizer on the back of the fabric.  I wish I had the photos now and I do hope they took some where you can tell the lights are on.  The guy who got this family into the sci fic conventions said the girl kept getting surrounded by people, looking at the dress.  This year the little girl is not going.  The guys want to be spartans and the woman wants to be Cher.  I only have so much time, and have told them this.  I have alot of work this fall and they can not wait and order 2 weeks before they need it , like last year.  I would have liked to spend more time on their costumes.

      Connie