large hats that won't crush

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      I need to upgrade our hat inventory, as far as turn of the century hats go. We do have a lot of hats, but I'm wondering if anyone has any good ideas on making great looking wide brimmed hats that won't crush (since we ship ours all the time).

      I did buy some from a woman who used macrame rings as a brim form and then covered them with fabric, so the whole hat base was actually fabric. They're impossible to crush and ruin, but look really difficult to make. Any ideas?