Thank you for the Star Wars help

  • mongrelmuppet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Well, I think I may have worked it all out, thanks to the replies here and the private messages I received and my own stubborn streak. I wanted to be sure and say a proper thank you to all who took the time to chime in and give me a direction to follow. Your efforts were most appreciated! :)

      And if anyone is curious, I didn't find a Holy Grail of info, but several folks suggested specific organizations and contacts and by following those I found some enthusiasts who were very willing to share their personal experiences. I've since been able to lay my hands on several of the base patterns and have the instructions I need for modifying them to meet my client's needs. Whoo hoo! Now I'm on a fabric hunt and a deadline, with a pay check and a credit "carrot" at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all again!