june 13th in southern CALIFORNIA

  • Tracylynn Gomez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      JUNE 13th 7 am -12noon Community yard sale ( i am selling costume bits and bobs fabric,trim costume jewelry un styled wigs and more) others will sell other stuff.. I am not sure how many people are participating
      cash or credit cards accepted by us only..

      directions to VISTA MONTE condos oceanside CA please e-mail me
      makingyourdreamcometrue@...
      IF you cannot make it that day i am happy to see you by appt another day!

      ALSO A STEAMPUNK CIRCUS GROUP AND OTHERS.....
      EVENT in san diego

      http://sushiart.org/