Re: bout me

  • Candice
    Message 1 of 12 , May 14, 2009
      Honey I would just like all of you to know that when I was attending Graduate School at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa I was constantly attatcked for being a "hick". I was told that I could not speak properly, I could not write properly, and I would never get any where in professional theater. Well I just smiled and went about my time there. I went on not only to out design the other grad students, but manage to get better paying jobs then either of them at SETC. Be your self and your talent will shine through. The biggest thing most of you all are missing is that THEY ARE GRADUATING!...YEAH FOR YOU YEAH FOR YOU.....