Re: measurements for a dress

  • debbie_lough
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2009
      Are you the same person who asked this a short while ago??

      If not, apologies, but if you are, then the answer hasn't changed.

      You need to speak to the person making the dress for you, as every person measures and cuts in a slightly different way, so will require different measurements. Moreover, they'll probably need you to take them in a certain way.

      We could doubtless all advise you how to do it, and you'd get lots of methods with slight variation, and be no better off than you are now.

      Get direction from who ever's making the dress.