Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] design fees

  • Cheryl McCarron
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 27, 2009
      Hi Sylvia,
      sorry I have been so long in responding. It has been a hectic two weeks - opened two shows and have another opening in two weeks.

      If you go under the contracts tab, there are various options to select based on the size & location of the theatre. When you open each of those, they have charts that give you rates based on number of costumes and size of house.
      http://www.usa829.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=203

      Hope this is helpful for future negotiations.

      Cheryl McCarron
      NYC Fabric Finder