Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: New Member with question

  • Valancy Gilliam
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2009
      LOL Thank you everyone for the help! Wow! While I was looking to 'recreate'
      the cloak, I wasn't going to go for an exact look. (grin) I loved the
      embroidery and the cut of the cloak and such. However, as a holder of a
      bachelors honors in history, the information has not gone to waste. >:) I
      do believe I will give this book a look, though, Don, I thank you!

      I'm enjoying the convos on the list as well. Hope everyone has a good
      upcoming holiday weekend!