water drop costume

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009
      Has anyone ever seen mascot-type costumes made out of clear vinyl?
      The producer of this musical I may design wants some acrobats dressed
      as water droplets. I thought of clear vinyl but can't figure out how
      you'd keep them inflated without a motor inside which wouldn't look
      very good. The performers wearing them also need to be able to do
      all kinds of movements in them, like rolling around on the floor and
      sitting down.

      Any ideas or does anyone know of a company I could contact that might
      be able to make something like this?

      Sylvia R