Response to The Strpper as Sexual Ideal

  • karenheffen@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2009
      I snuck some time into my day to read The Stripper as Sexual Ideal, and once I was over my initial anger at strippers for their ability to attract an honest man's attention, I decided to try my own hand at it! Just bought a Gangster Doll costume from a website www.mrcostumes.com and will be trying it out tonight. Great reading, great insight, and great tips on behaving like a stripper without being one!