A group for showing at Maker Faire May 30-31 in San Mateo?

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2009
      The deadline for applying to show stuff at Maker Faire http://www.makerfaire.com/ this year is fast approaching, but I'm not sure I want to do a solo table/exhibit. I'd rather join up with an existing group, or get a few costume/crafts folks together to form a new group that could take turns table-watching so we all have a chance to see the rest of the Faire. Is anyone on the list with a costume group that is going, or would want to form one? I was planning on doing steampunk costume projects myself, but I think any costume stuff would be good to gather into a group. Any ideas?