National Halloween Convention - April 10-11 2009 Valley Forge PA - COME IN COSTUME! http://www.NationalHalloweenConvention.com

  • Michael Bruner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!

      The Annual National Halloween & National Haunters Convention which is
      the #1 Halloween Convention in the country. Our number one goal is to
      provide you with a professional show for everyone who enjoys Haunted
      Attractions, Haunted Houses, the Paranormal, Halloween, Hayrides, Dark
      Rides, Ren Fairs, Magicians and Classic Side Shows.

      Join us this year for a spectacular event and a chance to enjoy all
      that is Halloween Half-Way to the Halloween Season!
      http://www.events.NationalHauntersConvention.com/

      We offer a huge show floor of over 130 VENDORS offering of a plethora
      of vendors from Airbrushing, to Props, to Animatronics.
      http://www.NationalHauntersConvention.com/nhcfloorlayout.pdf

      Our April 10th (Friday), and April 11th (Saturday), 2009 Show Floor
      will be open from 9am to 5pm for your convenience.

      Friday night features a special event! A tour of the famous BATES
      MOTEL Hayride and Haunted Attraction.
      Join us for a special bus tour, attraction show, and incredible
      dinner. Click Here for this event
      http://www.HauntTour.com

      Saturday evening features one of the most competitive activities in
      the haunt industry, a full fledged all out MAKE UP WAR!
      http://www.MakeupWar.com

      Saturday night features the largest costume ball event on the east
      coast!
      This years theme, Pirates on the High Seas. Learn more about our
      Costume Ball here.
      http://www.CadaversCotillion.com

      For More information visit our website at
      http://www.NationalHauntersConvention.com

      We are conveniently located in the historic Valley Forge Area at the
      Valley Forge Convention Center in King of Prussia, PA. We are just
      minutes from the Philadelphia airport, and located in the near the
      heart of the Philadelphia suburbs of 6 Million people. OVER 60% of the
      United States Population is located within 2 hours of travel from the
      Philadelphia region. (source: Select Greater Philadelphia Chamber of
      Commerce). This allows a quick and convenient location for many
      travellers as well as a huge target market for your product or
      service. We hope to see you all there!

      P.S. Curious as to what last year was like? Here are some videos of
      last years show, which was 1\5 the size of this years show! That's
      right, we're FIVE TIMES LARGER THIS YEAR!
      http://www.NationalHauntersConvention.com/video.htm

      Double P.S.
      Be sure to book your room through our website - as (due to the insane
      rules of hotel logic that simply do *NOT* make sense to me) you wont
      be able to get your room discount if you call your reservation in.
      http://www.NationalHauntersConvention.com/hotel.htm