Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] mask project

  • stephch2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 27, 2009
      During the Mardi gras season, we take the domino masks or something similar and glue felt to the back.? It can then be trimmed.? This makes it easy on the face.? Another thing we do is to get some inexpensive sunglasses (like those rubber ones from Oriental Trading), pop out the lenses and glue the frame to the back of the mask.? With these in place it will hold even the heaviest masks.? Definitely cut the eye holes larger.? Much safer vision wise and more comfortable to the eye.
      Stephch2