Re: dance costume management, including pricing costume loans

  • caryneska
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
      -I would also recommend you visit various sites that rent out their dance costumes- Tutu Devine, Tutu.com...and you might want to subscribe to Dance Talk for Dancers and go to the Proshop, where costumers all chat and post. The websites I mentioned have their policies stated about rentals. You could gather information from there. There may be hygiene issues that need to be addressed, and tutu.com has that mentioned in their policies too, if I remember correctly. I know she has a section on it in her building tutu book.
      best,
      Caryne Mount
      Bella Tutu