Showgirl Headdress

  • hunnyb8975
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2009
      Hey Family,

      HunnyB is back! Need help on next project...

      Im looking for a pattern to make a showgirl headdress. I would like
      something close fitting to the head, but then sturdy enough to support
      large feather plumes.

      Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

      LOL.. I was on a cruise this past week, and they have a showgirl on
      there taking pix, I was practically fondling the poor girl trying to
      figure out how they put together her costume. LOL. I showed her pix of
      my work, so she relaxed, realizing it wasnt a come on.

      i LOVE showgirls... and drag queens hehehehehehehe