Costumes for Irma Vep

  • babsdesign3
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
      Hi,
      I just found out I will be doing Irma Vep in June, so I am already
      sourcing rentals or loans as this is a hard show to costume quickly.
      I do not yet know the actors sizes, I am just looking for places that
      might have the many quick change costumes. I'd appreciate any
      suggestions. Thanks
      babsdesign3
    • mafgreene
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
        Arena Stage in DC just did this show last season
        Mill Mountain Theatre - which just closed its doors, did this 8 years
        ago - and they might be willing to rent to raise revenue to reopen next
        season

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "babsdesign3"
        <babsdesign3@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I just found out I will be doing Irma Vep in June, so I am already
        > sourcing rentals or loans as this is a hard show to costume quickly.
        > I do not yet know the actors sizes, I am just looking for places that
        > might have the many quick change costumes. I'd appreciate any
        > suggestions. Thanks
        > babsdesign3

      • geneiak
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
          Cincinnati Playhouse has done this show twice-
          Two different sets of costumes-
          First set was built for quick change-
          second set not so much-