Re: Pattern Making software

  • Hope Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
      According to her blogs, they aren't worth buying at under $5000. For
      that kind of money, I'd sure want to be able to test them. Compared to
      the price of a sewing or embroidery machine, it's in line, but I went
      to several dealers to test those before I made a purchase.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, DJCPoland@... wrote:

      > I believe the website/blog Fashion Incubator by Kathleen Fassinella
      has several posts on that subject. She is a professional pattern maker
      with a concentration on leather/western wear, really knows her stuff,
      and is always willing to?"talk" with individuals.?