sleeve shorthand

  • Julia Trimarco
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      exactly - measuring a man's shirt sleeve from CB to wrist is just shorthand (that's my educated guess). At some point in time Bespoke Tailor's probably measured the Back Shoulder Width and the Sleeve length from Shoulder point to wrist, and used both measurements to build a shirt. But with the advent of mass production, I'm sure there was a need to cut steps and standardize sizing, so this method was born.
      -Jypsie