Victorian granny boots

  • Seamstress by the Bay
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2009
      I have a pair of black suede Victorian granny boots, size 11M for sale.

      They were used once, in a dress rehearsal.

      Very good condition. If photos don't get attached, please email me directly and I will send them to you.

      $20 + shipping which will probably be around $9.

      Thank you,

      Carla Pollard

      Northern California

    • Tracylynn Gomez
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2009
        please e-mail photo makingyourdreamcometrue@...
        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Seamstress by the Bay"
        <carlapollard929@...> wrote:

        > I have a pair of black suede Victorian granny boots, size 11M for
        sale.

        > They were used once, in a dress rehearsal.
        >
        > Very good condition. If photos don't get attached, please email me
        directly and I will send them to you.

        > $20 + shipping which will probably be around $9.
        >

        > Thank you,
        >
        > Carla Pollard
        >
        > Northern California

      • Seamstress by the Bay