Re: snaps

  • geneiak
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
      Banasch Warehouse in Cincinnati-
      Richard the Thread-
      Atlanta Thread-
      Checker Notions-
      Greenberg & Hammer-

      google these and I am sure you can find a better deal-

      retshopbuyer

      -- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, bonnie carter
      <avgsuperheroine@...> wrote:

      > We've been shopping around for some large heavy-duty snaps (1/2"
      dia. or so) to use on some rental costumes.  The ones we can find
      locally are 35 cents each, and we are having a hard time finding some
      by mail order.  Does anyone have a good source for these?