Re:snaps

  • Wendy Starn
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7 6:23 AM
      Tutu.com has lots of fasteners.  Scroll down past all the hooks & eyes for the snaps.

      http://tutu.com/ntn_fasteners.html

      Wendy L Starn
      Alexandria, Louisiana
      http://public.fotki.com/wlstarn/
      http://splendiferousfiber.blogspot.com/
      SplendiferousFiber.etsy.com

    • geneiak
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7 4:38 PM
        Banasch Warehouse in Cincinnati-
        Richard the Thread-
        Atlanta Thread-
        Checker Notions-
        Greenberg & Hammer-

        google these and I am sure you can find a better deal-

        retshopbuyer

        -- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, bonnie carter
        <avgsuperheroine@...> wrote:

        > We've been shopping around for some large heavy-duty snaps (1/2"
        dia. or so) to use on some rental costumes.  The ones we can find
        locally are 35 cents each, and we are having a hard time finding some
        by mail order.  Does anyone have a good source for these?