RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] snaps

  • Amy Gembala
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2009
      Try Greenberg and Hammer in NYC. You can Google them, they have an on-line
      store now.

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
        Tutu.com has lots of fasteners.  Scroll down past all the hooks & eyes for the snaps.

        http://tutu.com/ntn_fasteners.html

        Wendy L Starn
        Alexandria, Louisiana
        http://public.fotki.com/wlstarn/
        http://splendiferousfiber.blogspot.com/
        SplendiferousFiber.etsy.com

      • geneiak
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
          Banasch Warehouse in Cincinnati-
          Richard the Thread-
          Atlanta Thread-
          Checker Notions-
          Greenberg & Hammer-

          google these and I am sure you can find a better deal-

          retshopbuyer

          -- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, bonnie carter