snaps

  • bonnie carter
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2009
      We've been shopping around for some large heavy-duty snaps (1/2" dia. or so) to use on some rental costumes.  The ones we can find locally are 35 cents each, and we are having a hard time finding some by mail order.  Does anyone have a good source for these?

      Bonnie Dalager
      www.dramaticallycorrect.com

    • Amy Gembala
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2009
        Try Greenberg and Hammer in NYC. You can Google them, they have an on-line
        store now.

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
          Tutu.com has lots of fasteners.  Scroll down past all the hooks & eyes for the snaps.

          http://tutu.com/ntn_fasteners.html

          Wendy L Starn
          Alexandria, Louisiana
          http://public.fotki.com/wlstarn/
          http://splendiferousfiber.blogspot.com/
          SplendiferousFiber.etsy.com

        • geneiak
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 7, 2009
            Banasch Warehouse in Cincinnati-
            Richard the Thread-
            Atlanta Thread-
            Checker Notions-
            Greenberg & Hammer-

            google these and I am sure you can find a better deal-

            retshopbuyer

            -- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, bonnie carter