Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Pattern Making software

  • DJCPoland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
      I believe the website/blog Fashion Incubator by Kathleen Fassinella has several posts on that subject. She is a professional pattern maker with a concentration on leather/western wear, really knows her stuff, and is always willing to?"talk" with individuals.?

      It's www.fashion-incubator.com

      Donna Carty

    • Hope Wright
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2009
        According to her blogs, they aren't worth buying at under $5000. For
        that kind of money, I'd sure want to be able to test them. Compared to
        the price of a sewing or embroidery machine, it's in line, but I went
        to several dealers to test those before I made a purchase.