Re:Looking for buckram skull caps to purchase

  • Brian Jeffrey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31 10:44 AM
      If you have your own head block or form you might want to consider making your own skull cap, wig support etc with FOSSHAPE. Just apply heat/pressure (use a combined effort of costume steamer and steam iron) and stretch as you go, letting it shrink in on the form. Some people prefer 2 layers of the lighter weight Fosshape 300 and others use 1 layer of the heavier Fosshape 600. If any one wants some free swatches to play around with, just provide me you mailing address and I would be glad to send them along.
      Brian
      The Thermoman of Dazian
      www.dazian.com