Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] MAKING SACHETS

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2009
      The cedar and clove are very effective, but frankly the best thing is to take the costumes out to air once a year if at all possible.  Moths hate light and air.  Also, making sure they are not in an environment where they have to be jammed together as tightly as possible is always a good thing.

      Kat
      Massachusetts