Re: Renn. Era Petticoats

  • fohmar7887
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2009
      Another question. I read "Hispanic Costume 1480-1530" and there is no mention of
      petticoats at all. She lists all other undergarments. What proof is there that petticoats
      were worn at all?

      I just got Janet Arnold's last book, she does all the linen garments, no petticoats there
      either.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Costume Gallery