Re: Taffeta

  • themadcouture2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2008
      Wow!!! Super information. I knew that moire and a couple others
      have a nap, (as do prints) but I never realized there was a right or
      wrong side to a basic taffeta. Mostly I was looking for an answer
      about the actual physical feel or texture, and not so much to the
      color. The color like you mentioned, if you look carefully, you can
      tell. And some fabrics do have a different back then front, and you
      might not expect it. I guess I still need to check every piece I use
      to see if there is a wrong and right.

      Thanks Kate and Pat, I appreciate your expertise!

      I guess it wasn't as dumb as I thought, since only two people tried
      to answer it. Next time I won't feel as bad when asking something.
      Again, thank you ladies!!!

      Judy

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Kate Murphy"