Looking for striped shirts

  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2008
      I'm trying to find a source for a women's long-sleeved, red & white striped stretch knit t-shirt, either scoop neck or turtle neck.? Ideally, about 1" wide alternating horizontal stripes of red and white.? I've tried costume suppliers, t-shirt manufacturers and dancewear suppliers, but no luck.? I'm hoping to avoid building 6 of these, but if I can't find them ready-made, can someone give me a suggestion as to where I might be able to find red/white 1" striped stretch fabric?? Thanks

      Donna

    • Cheryl McCarron
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2008
        I don't know where you can find the shirts, but any of the stretch fabric stores in NY on 38th Street should have the fabric. Spandex House - 263 W38th, (212) 354-6711,and Stretch World, 252 W38th, (212) 398-3004 are two that I use often.

        Cheryl McCarron
        NYC Fabric Finder