Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] pleating companies

  • Cheryl McCarron
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
      I use Stanley Pleating at 242 W. 36th Street, in New York. Their number is 212-868-2920.

      Cheryl McCarron
      NYC Fabric Finder

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
        A 1 Pleating

        (A 1 Pleating Co)
        8426 1/2 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048-4112

        Contact Phone: (323) 653-5557
      • ksvach
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
          I'm in the US- maryland

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, queenortart
          <queenortart@...> wrote:

          > http://www.cimentpleating.co.uk/page1.htm
          >
          > Sorry I fibbed it's in Hertfordshire, but still in the UK
          >
          > 2008/12/17 queenortart <queenortart@...>:
          > > Whereabouts are you? I know a company in Essex UK, but without
          knowing
          > > at least what country you are in it's a bit pointless for me to
          give
          > > you the link!!
          > >
          > > 2008/12/16 ksvach <ksvach@...>:
          > >> Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has used a company to pleat skirts.
          I have
          > >> about 20 skirts that need to be sunburst pleated for a concert in
          > >> April. Any leads would be appreciated.
          > >>

          > > --
          > > "Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water
          > > pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad."
          > >
          > > Kurt Vonnegut Jr
          > >

          > --
          > "Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water
          > pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad."
          >
          > Kurt Vonnegut Jr

        • ksvach
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
            Their phone number seems to be out of order.

            --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "geneiak"
            <retshopbuyer@...> wrote:

            > i used to send stuff to this place-
            > haven't in several years now but they always did good work -
            >
            > koppel pleating
            > 890 Garrison Ave
            > Bronx, NY 10474
            > 718-893-1500
            >
            > retshopbuyer
            >
            > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "ksvach" <ksvach@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has used a company to pleat skirts.
            > have
            > > about 20 skirts that need to be sunburst pleated for a concert in
            > > April. Any leads would be appreciated.

          • geneiak
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 19, 2008
              i just googled them and that is the number that comes up-
              i guess it is possible that they have gone out of business-