Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] pleating companies

  • queenortart
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
      http://www.cimentpleating.co.uk/page1.htm

      Sorry I fibbed it's in Hertfordshire, but still in the UK

      --
      "Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water
      pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad."

      Kurt Vonnegut Jr
    • geneiak
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
        i used to send stuff to this place-
        haven't in several years now but they always did good work -

        koppel pleating
        890 Garrison Ave
        Bronx, NY 10474
        718-893-1500

        retshopbuyer

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "ksvach" <ksvach@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has used a company to pleat skirts. I
        have
        > about 20 skirts that need to be sunburst pleated for a concert in
        > April. Any leads would be appreciated.

      • Cheryl McCarron
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
          I use Stanley Pleating at 242 W. 36th Street, in New York. Their number is 212-868-2920.

          Cheryl McCarron
          NYC Fabric Finder

          Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has used a company to pleat skirts. I have
          about 20 skirts that need to be sunburst pleated for a concert in
          April. Any leads would be appreciated.

        • Cat Devereaux
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
            A 1 Pleating

            (A 1 Pleating Co)
            8426 1/2 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048-4112

            Contact Phone: (323) 653-5557
          • ksvach
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
              I'm in the US- maryland

              --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, queenortart
              <queenortart@...> wrote:

              > http://www.cimentpleating.co.uk/page1.htm
              >
              > Sorry I fibbed it's in Hertfordshire, but still in the UK
              >
              > 2008/12/17 queenortart <queenortart@...>:
              > > Whereabouts are you? I know a company in Essex UK, but without
              knowing
              > > at least what country you are in it's a bit pointless for me to
              give
              > > you the link!!
              > >
              > > 2008/12/16 ksvach <ksvach@...>:
              > >> Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has used a company to pleat skirts.
              I have
              > >> about 20 skirts that need to be sunburst pleated for a concert in
              > >> April. Any leads would be appreciated.
              > >>

              > > --
              > > "Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water
              > > pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad."
              > >
              > > Kurt Vonnegut Jr
              > >

              > --
              > "Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water
              > pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad."
              >
              > Kurt Vonnegut Jr

            • ksvach
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
                Their phone number seems to be out of order.

                --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "geneiak"

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 19, 2008
                  i just googled them and that is the number that comes up-
                  i guess it is possible that they have gone out of business-