pleating companies

  • ksvach
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 16, 2008
      Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has used a company to pleat skirts. I have
      about 20 skirts that need to be sunburst pleated for a concert in
      April. Any leads would be appreciated.
    • queenortart
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
        Whereabouts are you? I know a company in Essex UK, but without knowing
        at least what country you are in it's a bit pointless for me to give
        you the link!!

        --
        "Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water
        pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad."

        Kurt Vonnegut Jr
      • queenortart
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
          http://www.cimentpleating.co.uk/page1.htm

          Sorry I fibbed it's in Hertfordshire, but still in the UK

          --
          "Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water
          pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad."

          Kurt Vonnegut Jr
        • geneiak
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
            i used to send stuff to this place-
            haven't in several years now but they always did good work -

            koppel pleating
            890 Garrison Ave
            Bronx, NY 10474
            718-893-1500

            retshopbuyer

            --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "ksvach" <ksvach@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has used a company to pleat skirts. I
            have
            > about 20 skirts that need to be sunburst pleated for a concert in
            > April. Any leads would be appreciated.

          • Cheryl McCarron
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
              I use Stanley Pleating at 242 W. 36th Street, in New York. Their number is 212-868-2920.

              Cheryl McCarron
              NYC Fabric Finder

              Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has used a company to pleat skirts. I have
              about 20 skirts that need to be sunburst pleated for a concert in
              April. Any leads would be appreciated.

            • Cat Devereaux
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 17, 2008
                A 1 Pleating

                (A 1 Pleating Co)
                8426 1/2 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90048-4112

                Contact Phone: (323) 653-5557
              • ksvach
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
                  I'm in the US- maryland

                  --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, queenortart
                  <queenortart@...> wrote:

                  > http://www.cimentpleating.co.uk/page1.htm
                  >
                  > Sorry I fibbed it's in Hertfordshire, but still in the UK
                  >
                  > 2008/12/17 queenortart <queenortart@...>:
                  > > Whereabouts are you? I know a company in Essex UK, but without
                  knowing
                  > > at least what country you are in it's a bit pointless for me to
                  give
                  > > you the link!!
                  > >
                  > > 2008/12/16 ksvach <ksvach@...>:
                  > >> Hi- I'm wondering if anyone has used a company to pleat skirts.
                  I have
                  > >> about 20 skirts that need to be sunburst pleated for a concert in
                  > >> April. Any leads would be appreciated.
                  > >>

                  > > --
                  > > "Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water
                  > > pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad."
                  > >
                  > > Kurt Vonnegut Jr
                  > >

                  > --
                  > "Future generations will look back on TV as the lead in the water
                  > pipes that slowly drove the Romans mad."
                  >
                  > Kurt Vonnegut Jr

                • ksvach
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 18, 2008
                    Their phone number seems to be out of order.

                    --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "geneiak"

                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 19, 2008
                      i just googled them and that is the number that comes up-
                      i guess it is possible that they have gone out of business-