List of Excellent Fashion Books

  • LALIT KHUNGAR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Dear Friend,

      I have come to know that you are a member of this group. I know
      that a fashion designer can design beautiful cloths as well as add a new
      life to the surrounding of an age old room. But this is possible only of
      you have the necessary tools. One of the tools is Books on the subject.
      They may be text or technical. But a book can some times give a million
      dollars ideas. I have a small collection of such books for sale. Please
      contact me it you wish to buy them. I can offer you very accretive price
      on list Price 50% off.

      Books Title

      Price Rs.

      The Fashion House (Inside The Homes of Leading Designers)

      2700/-

      Fabric Science (5th Edition)

      1200/-

      Mathematics for Retail Buying (4th Edition)

      800/-

      Material Wealth (Living with Luxurious Fabrics)

      2350/-

      The Art of Fashion Draping

      2000/-

      Color Harmony (A guide to creative color Combinations)

      940/-

      Fashion Details

      1500/-

      Introduction to Fashion Design

      1050/-

      Fashion Sketch Book

      1740/-

      Selling Men's Fashion

      800/-

      Grading Techniques for Modern Design

      1740/-

      Creative Fabric Decoration

      1740/-

      If you want to have more information about books related Fashion. Please
      send mail on:

      bookgharinfo@...