Various Toy Drives Need YOUR Help PLEASE!

  • Kat Hannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Happy Dec 1. This means that there are 23 days left til Christmas Eve.

      I'm sitting here watching my local news and what I'm hearing just breaks my heart. They are doing a story on the various toy drives in my state and they are desperate. Toy and cash donations are way down which is no surprise in today's economy.

      Please, while you are out shopping for friends and family, stop by one of those trees in the mall and pick up a donation tag or two or three. You have no idea how something as simple as a doll or stuffed thing can brighten a child's holiday. For many YOUR gift may be the only one they get. Some non perishable food items would be nice as well.

      Sorry for the commercial interruption - I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

      And Thank You...

      Happy Holidays

      Love,

      Kat